Tel: 0161 969 3886


How do you calculate fees?
We calculate fees based on the time we will need to spend on your project/survey. Once we have calculated this is most instances we then confirm this as a fixed fee.


Is your advice insured?
We carry Professional Indemnity Insurance for all our advice


Do you work on residential properties?
We undertake work on a range of projects including residential. We are happy to advice on small structural alterations or structure to domestic extensions through to new large bespoke residential properties.


How far will you travel?
We primarily work within the North West of England however we have numerous National Projects.


I think my building is suffering from subsidence is this something you can help with?
Yes we can undertake a structural inspection and advise whether subsidence is affecting the property. We can arrange for site investigations to establish ground conditions. We can then provide advice on what type of repairs will be needed to rectify the problem and also give you advise and guidance on making an insurance claim for the problem.